January 21, 2013 by megan
We are proud to announce that we have taken Dog*Tec’s Business Code of Ethics Pledge and have been invited to post their seal on our web site and printed materials.
In so doing this is the pledge we make to you, our client:
- We make no guarantees about behavior outcomes, as it is considered unethical in our industry to do so and is prohibited by the major professional associations; you simply cannot guarantee the behavior of another living organism. We recommend you carefully review any dog professional who offers such guarantees.
- Return phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and according to our outgoing messages.
- Listen to your needs and goals, then recommend the services that best suit you.
- Care for your dog as though it were our own.
- Fulfill our service obligations to you, and then go above and beyond when the opportunity presents itself.
- Pursue continuing education and professional development in their field in order to be the absolute best at what we do.
- Use only positive, humane methods with all dogs in our care, and to uphold the same standards of interaction with you, their client.
- Maintain current business license, contracts, insurance and, where applicable, bonding.