August 31, 2012 by megan
1. Your dog will have lots of friends–human and canine–to interact with while you are away at work.
2. Bored dogs can get into mischief at home: daycare will protect your furniture, drapes, and shoes.
3. Daycare provides an outlet for your dog’s natural exuberance in a space designed for dogs.
4. When you come home tired from a long day’s work, you will love cuddling with a dog who is as tired as you.
5. Active play sessions and daily walks at daycare can help your dog lose weight.
6. Daycare is great when you need a dog-free home for the day for allergic visitors, packing, maintenance visits or any other reason.
7. If your neighbors are complaining about your dog’s barking, daycare can be a great solution for you and for them. And, because much barking results from boredom, even on your non-daycare days you will likely see an inprovement in your dog’s behavior–the day after daycare, he’ll be too tired to bark!
8. If you need to go away for a trip, your dog already knows us and loves us and will be happy to have a sleepover here.
9. Our 3,000 square foot facility allows us to create playgroups according to dog size and play style.
10. Our amazing staff members love dogs, and they will love your dog. Every dog gets personalized attention every day, including training moments, games, solo walks, and supervised dog play time.